Spring 2020 Web Development/ Video Editing Project

This semester I helped develop a walking tour (still in progress) and edited interviews for the South Phoenix Oral History project at South Mountain Community College. Thankfully the pandemic situation only slightly affected our ability to make progress on the walking tour and we were able to get quite a bit of work done for it remotely. There's some missing assets we still need to complete it which unfortunately we can only access/create from the campus. We decided to just work around this setback and make as much progress as possible. I've enjoyed working on this project so far because I've been able to learn some new things in HTML/CSS through developing the walking tour and I've been able to maintain some of my skills in Premiere Pro through editing some interviews.

Comments